A piece of string or paper
1. Use a piece of string or strip of thin paper no wider than 1.4 cm
2. Wrap it around the bottom of the finger you are measuring
3. With a pen, mark the point on the string or paper where it joins
4. Use a ruler to measure the length of the string or paper to the pen mark
5. Use the chart below to find your UK ring size
Important: the string should be snug but not tight. It is not recommended to measure when you are cold as your finger is half a size smaller. The best time to measure your finger is during the evening when your fingers are largest.